Journal of civil engineering and transport is a scientific journal published since 2019, financed by the Kazimierz Pulaski University of Technology and Humanities in Radom. It comes out four times a year and contains original
articles published free of charge.
It is a journal for researchers and specialists allowing them to share experiences, knowledge and research results concerning all aspects in the field of civil engineering and transport. It is an open access journal.
It means that research results are available for many readers and allow global exchange of knowledge. The articles in transEngin are published in English and reviewed by two reviewers (the experts having academic title of a professor or Ph.D.) appointed by Editorial Committee for every article.
Each article is signed with an individual DOI (Digital Object Identifier) number.
The scope of the subjects of the journal includes:
– Smart transport systems
– Transport infrastructure
– Technical means of transport
– Modelling of transport processes
– Organization of transport
– Traffic control in transport
– Construction and exploitation of the machines
– Automation, visualization of transport processes
– Traffic engineering
– Transport logistics
– Modelling of logistic systems
– Exploitation and technical diagnostics of transport processes
– Electromobility in transport
– Internal transport and warehousing
– Safety, ecology in transport
– Transport economics
– Management in transport